Friday, January 3, 2014

Mason Jar Blessings.

Mason Jar Blessings

I think it's wonderful when we can take just a few minutes each day to see the blessings in our life. Crafts by Courtney has a fabulous idea to quickly write them down and put them in a jar. It would be so fun to use these in a scrapbook or collage at the end of the year. What a fun way to look back at the year and see all the good that happened!
See more about the Mason Jar Blessings.


  1. Thank you for featuring my Mason jar Blessings idea!! I really enjoyed working on it this past year and writing down all the sweet moments I had with my family and friends. I'm excited to start looking through them and reminisce on all the wonderful memories I had this past year.

    Already got started on a new one for this year!

  2. Cute idea. I tried it last year then forgot I was doing it. Just found the bag a few weeks ago with one piece of paper in there. Ha ha. I'm going to try again this year.


Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...