Thursday, January 2, 2014

Scenty's 2014 Scentrend!!!

Scentsy just released their new exclusive scent for 2014. And I got to get a sneak peek! It smells absolutely divine!!!
 
 
 

The new scent for 2014 is Simply Nashi Pear. I found it to be light and cheerful, but this is what Scentsy has to say about their new scent:
 
"International fragrance leader, Scentsy Fragrance today announced Simply Nashi
Pear, a mouthwatering blend of juicy sweetness, as ScenTrend 2014. Based on
trend analysis, the annual ScenTrend designation identifies the up-and-coming
fragrance note which consumers will find in home as well as fine fragrances.
 
Simply Nashi Pear’s brightness underscores the importance of living life with
a sense of playfulness and lightheartedness,” said Heidi Thompson, President of
Scentsy, Inc. “This year is about remembering to savor and celebrate life’s little
moments.”
 
 
I love that they want their scent of the year to inspire people to savor and celebrate life. How awesome is that?
 
 
In the next few days, I'll be posting a review of the warmer and scents that I received. The warmer is absolutely gorgeous and the scents are so yummy! Be sure to come back and see more!
 
 

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...