Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crafting for Baby - DIY Baby Soap from Sewlicious Home Decor

Someday Crafters! Today, Marti from Sewlicious Home Décor is here to share an all natural baby recipe.
 
_________________________________________________________


I'm sharing with you today a home recipe for baby soap, since most of the products over the counter are too harsh and irritate babies skin. I think you will like this recipe, because it contains natural products and doesn't have any harsh cleansers in it. Plus, you get to make it so you know exactly what's in it! I have a feeling baby will like it, too!

baby soap  

Here's the recipe:
1/2 Cup Castile Soap
1/2 Cup Water
2 Tbsp Sweet Almond Oil or Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Vitamin E Oil or Aloe Vera Gel
A few drops of Essential Oil is optional

Directions: 
Mix all the ingredients together then pour into your bottle. A pump or foam dispenser pump works best!  

Thank you for having me, Miranda! If you would like to check out my blog and other blog posts hop on over to Sewlicious Home Decor. You can also find me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.

_______________________________________________________
 
Thanks for sharing, Marti! We have sensitive skin and eczema that run in our family, especially during winter. I can already see it starting on our littlest, so I think I'll give this a try.
 
If you're looking for another all natural baby recipe, you can check out the DIY Diaper Cream that was posted earlier this month. You can also check out all of the other posts from our Crafting for Baby series and the Crafting for Baby link party.


0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...