Monday, March 3, 2014

Crafting for Baby Series during March!!!

Hey there Someday Crafters! I'm totally excited about this Crafting for Baby series this month. I feel like I'm totally behind, mostly because I've got my own newborn at home. Case in point...I was supposed to have this finished last night and published this morning. However I couldn't keep my eyes open for more than 2 minutes at a time last night, so it didn't happen. Emmett isn't doing very well at nursing, so I spend 3/4 of my day attempting to nurse, then offering the bottle, then pumping after he eats. Then I have an hour or so to clean bottles and the pump, sometimes I get to clean myself, but then inevitably it's almost time to start the feeding thing all over again. Fugeddabout a nap! I really, really, really hope that my little guy gets this nursing thing figured out soon. I'm going to go crazy if I have to keep up this routine! Plus my house will be in shambles and I'll never get to craft again! :)

Anyway, back to our original topic...

To kick off our Crafting for Baby series, I was going to do a post about the memory boxes that I'm creating for Emmett and Jack. However, I'm still waiting for pictures to come back from the photographer who took pictures of Jack in the hospital. So, it's going to be a bit delayed, but hopefully I'll have it completed soon. I'm anxious to put them up!

So instead of a project from me to kick things off, I've got a little roundup for you with lots of cute little projects for the wee ones.







Be sure to stop by every weekday (and some Saturdays) through the month of March for a new tutorial or project for baby! We've got so many other great bloggers that will be sharing some of their projects with you!! Also, I'll be opening a Categorically Crafting Party just for baby stuff this week, so come on back and link up your own projects. If you're still looking for more baby-related inspiration, we have TONS (about 166) of previously featured baby projects here at Someday Crafts!




0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...