Thursday, June 5, 2014

12 Last Minute Father's Day Gifts

Father's Day is in just over a week, and I thought you all might need some inspiration like I do. So, here are some last minute ideas that any father would love, but that don't require too much time. Some of them just require a trip to the store, and some of them can even be altered to make them go a bit quicker. For instance - use a paint pen instead of heat transfer vinyl. Lots of these ideas even have free printables included.



 
 


 



In the past, I've also made coordinating shirts for my hubby and son. Two years ago I made Star Wars shirts. Last year, we went with the superhero theme.



One other gift that we've done every year is taking pictures with our son and the letters to spell out "dad". I put it into a frame and "re-gift" it every year. He loves it! It's fun to look back at our now 5-year-old when he was just 9 months old holding the same letters.



What do you do for the special dads in your life? I'd love to hear your ideas!








1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...