Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blog Makeover

You may have noticed that in the past week, I got a blog makeover. It is a huge improvement over what my blog looked like previously. I know you agree with me!!! I am not a technology, html, computer guru and so to make my blog look bright, happy, and cute was definitely out of my league. Luckily, I won a free blog makeover about a month ago from Alisha's Custom Designs through Mrs. D. Lightful and does Alisha deliver or what!?! This is my gift!!! Check it out! I have a custom header, new beatiful buttons (if you have an old one update it with the new one), three columns, new gadgets, new sidebars, etc. I'm giddy with excitement!!!
Alisha was amazing to work with. She asked for suggestions of what I wanted (I didn't have anything) and she came up with the colors, designs, layout....well everything. How is that for service!!! Check out her awesome portfolio. She showed me some "rough drafts" and asked for likes, dislikes, what I wanted to be changed, etc. After I had previewed the final draft, she even uploaded it onto my blog. I ask again, HOW IS THAT FOR SERVICE? I didn't have to do a thing.

Not only did she give me a blog makeover, I asked her several "How do you do this?" questions and she told me. Alisha is blogsmart! She know her stuff AND she is nice. Not only does Alisha do blog makeovers, she creates beautiful and fun potty charts and job charts. Wouldn't your child/family love that?If you want a blog makeover, but are clueless like me, visit Alisha's Custom Design to make your blog dream come true. Even if you're not clueless, but still want a professional looking blog, you can use her experience.
***I have noticed that I have got followers more quickly and more return hits since having this makeover. If you are attempting to increase the traffic to your site, Alisha is a great resource for making that happen. Her button is on my sidebar!!!***

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see the Before, but I absolutely love the After!!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I just started my blog a little over a month ago and have been estatic over the response I have recieved. I'll cross my fingers over being discovered though!! oh and I am totally going to have to contact Alisha. My blog needs some serious help :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...