Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mod Podged Handbag

Mod Podge (and other decoupage materials) are amazing!!! I am continually surprised by what people choose to mod podge. Here is another genius idea that I never would have tried. Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous mod podged her handbag. Yes, that is paper covering her purse!!! I know. It is too good to be true, but.... it is true! Find that beautiful paper that you wished they made into material and decoupage it onto a purse. Check out her tutorial on how to do it HERE!!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for featuring me!! I'm grabbing a button right now!
    hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    The little muffin tin lives on the top of a stand in the central-zone of my house. The Scrabble tile words rotate all the time as little reminders of each season. Great conversation starter.

    I also keep a HUGE metal leaf tray filled with tiles on our dining room table. Always fun! (all my boys are old enough NOT to put them in their mouths - hopefully! Almost 22, 19 and 16.) But they never cease to amaze me!!!

    I once saw in a magazine, a dinner party host put Legos around the table and her guests had a blast playing and building throughout the dinner. Sometimes you just gotta play like a kid again.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...