Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Discount on Stampin' Up

Hello all you paper crafters! Now is the time to stack up on some discounted products from Stampin' Up. Are you familiar with Stampin' Up? It is where I buy the majority of my quality card stock, all my ink and stamps, beautiful paper, and high quality grosgrain ribbon. Not to mention that I get some of my paper crafting inspiration from the catalog HERE. There are a few promotions going on now. Take advantage now by going to the Deal of Week HERE and the clearance items HERE.
HAPPY PAPER CRAFTING!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, we could all use a great discount these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Stampin' Up! That is what I use to make my cards---check them out when you have a chance :)

    http://polkadotthought.blogspot.com/search/label/Homemade%20Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...