Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Packaging with Paper Crafts

Due to the great sales at Stampin' Up, I thought I would post a few packing ideas made using paper crafting. Do you have more? Link up at the bottom with your ideas and leave me a comment about where I can find more blogs that have a lot of paper crafting ideas!!!I get giddy looking at these shoes! What a great way to doll up a little treat! See more at Rindy Family and get the template HERE.
These are fun purses made from lunch sacks at the Creative Itch. Click HERE to see more.

These pumpkin bags are fun for Halloween or fall. Hurry quick before it's too late to make these for this year. Thanks to Inking Idaho for the idea. Click HERE to see how to craft these.

How about these little paper purses made by Small Fry and Co.? Click HERE to see how to make these.Remove Formatting from selection

These cute little boxes would be great for any holiday. To learn how to make them, go HERE to see Small Fry and Co. again.




post signature

8 comments:

  1. I love all your cool ideas. The pumpkin bags are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so don't know how to use Mr Linky :) and wrote something other than my blog name. These are some great projects, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...not sure if my link worked. If not, let me know and I'll try again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all so creative! Love those pumpkin bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - love the witch shoes - great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Waht cute ideas! i haven't really played around with papercrafting. Now I might just have to dive in! LOL

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. On my Sunday post--actually went up Sat night-I did a post about a gal struggling and she has a cute tutorial on making a famed piece and using her distressed ink pad--it is super cute.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...