Monday, November 30, 2009

More Wreath Inspiration

I have to admit, I'm smitten with wreaths! They are everywhere. If I made everyone I like, I would have a house with 150 wreaths. Seriously! So here are a few lately that I am in love with. Link your wreaths at the bottom so we can drool over them too. I've been wanting to make a square wreath and now I know the easy way. I love the cranberry monogram in the middle of it! So beautiful. For What It's Worth has the tutorial on this lovely wreath HERE.
I liked this funky pinecone flower wreath. It is such a novel idea and so cute! What else could you do with pinecone flowers? Head over to Remodeling This Life to see how she made this by clicking HERE.This Pottery Barn inspired wreath is lovely. It must be a cousin to the Eddie Ross ornament wreaths that are so beautiful. I love the ornaments scattered throughout the greenery. This would probably be easier than a straight ornament wreath. To learn how to make this, click HERE to see Home Sweet Home's version.
Make a frugal wreath using THIS tutorial from Fun To Be Frugal. Sometimes, you just have to use what you have and this is certainly one of those inexpensive wreaths that turned out nice!
I don't know where this is originally from, but I saw it on Symone's Mommy! Is that not an amazing look? Three simple wreaths hanging from an extra wide ribbon. This is definitely on my "someday" to do list!


So inspire us more by adding the wreaths you've created! Link Up HERE!!!





post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Feature! I'm so very honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last one with the 3 wreaths. Gor*geous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just pretty, so pretty. My wreath needs a face lift now after looking at these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I entered the wrong address!! I'm SO sorry!!

    Here's the right one for my wreath post: http://thejoyefuljourney.blogspot.com/2009/11/fly-away-wreath.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun wreath posts... I just made a nativity and am pleased with the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...