Saturday, March 27, 2010

3 Amazing Party Posts

I'm so excited for next week Categorically Crafting Show with the theme "NEST." There are so many cute nests out there! This one is from Organize And Decorate Everything. Go HERE.

This bunny topiary is magnificent. Everything about it classy and elegant (especially the pot). See how to make the bunny HERE at Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss


Look really closely at the rod for this window!!! It's made from a tree branch. How fun and whimsical, but not tacky!!! See it at Superwoman. Go HERE.

All these ideas were taking from the parties this week. Thanks for linking these up!!!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me & my little bunny! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so clever! I love the nests the most!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love bunnies on sticks and sticks as curtain rods! And who doesn't appreciate a good nest? Cute finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Nest Centerpiece. You're so sweet. I wish I would have bought some of those bunnies on a stick and that curtain rod is so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope i hope i hope i'm on next week, with my felted eggs in nest! ive gotta make more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...