Sunday, March 28, 2010

3 Easter Ideas

These ideas came from the Easter Categorically Crafting Show. You can view and add links HERE until Easter. Moss + eggs = Beautiful! Check out these moss covered eggs gently wrapped with twine at The Gathering Place Design. Perfect for Easter decorating. Go HERE.
How fun would an Easter egg garland be throughout the house or hanging in a tree! See how it was made at Nap Time Journal. Go HERE.

Some people have a tradition of getting new pajamas for Christmas. Why not make a tradition of getting bunny slippers for Easter. Check out how to make these (or even just plain slippers) at From an Igloo. Go HERE.


post signature


7 comments:

  1. Cute ideas. I love the Easter egg garland.That would look great strung across my front porch outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All adorable. LOVE them! I love the year-round appeal of the moss & twine eggs. Those bunny slippers are too cute. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the moss and twine eggs. They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature!! LOVE the bunny slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my project :) They were fun to make, I'm glad you like them. You've featured some other fun easter stuff, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my slippers as well! So many good ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna have one pair bunny slipper it just cute. Like it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...