Thursday, March 18, 2010

4 Unique Wreaths from the Party (updated)

I'm still making my way through the party links, but I found these 4 unique wreaths. This is gorgeous! Nothing more to say than that. (And you can see it at The Clever Chic. GO HERE.)

You won't believe what this beauty is made out of. Go HERE to check it out! I love unique ideas like this. Thanks to TOTEally Posh!


This is a wreath I have never seen, but I think it is super cool. See how it was made HERE at Craft Affection.
Turn your St. Patty's wreath into an Easter wreath by using this easy trick at Whimsi Kel. Go HERE.

Don't forget to show your t-shirt projects at the Categorically Crafting Show tomorrow.



post signature

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love that first one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Michelle for featuring my wreath! I am so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,

    I was SO excited to see that you featured my wreath! Thank you so much for featuring me!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my wreath! I'm trying to use the same wreath with different items pinned on for each season so that storage is minimal. It's an adventure. :) And I'm frankly honored to be included with the others, which are absolutely Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my wreath Michelle! I was so excited to see it! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...