Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ideas to do with T-Shirts!!!

Here are some different ideas you can do with t-shirts! These were linked up to the T-Shirt Categorically Crafting Show (which you can still link to and view HERE.) Make jersey knit roses for hair, shirts, bags, and other embellishments. Visit Hello Marzipan for the tutorial. Go HERE.
Make a skirt! See how this one was made at Holy Craft. Go HERE.
Make a quilt! See this cool HARLEY quilt and how it was made at
I am Just LU! Go HERE.

Make a bag! Learn how to make this cute at Komic Chai Crafts. Go HERE.

Make a scarf. Holy Craft made this one too! Go HERE.

post signature


3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing the links to these awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jersey rose idea! And thanks Michelle, for featuring my tote bag idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh I wouldn't have seen you put my rosette's up if not for a friend who found it and told me!! Thank you so much :) I like that skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...