Monday, March 29, 2010

Indoor Shutters

I've been seeing a few indoor shutters around. I think they look awesome! It's a great way to frame a window. And you don't have to put up drapes to make the window look great! See these blue shutters that "pop" at Sawdust and Paper Scraps. Go HERE.
These whitewashed shutters look fantastic! I would love this in a room with a different color wall paint. Wouldn't you? See these and read about how they were made (and how inexpensive they were) at Boo Beary Binks. Go HERE.
post signature

8 comments:

  1. They are cute, and I think they would look cute in, say, a nursery/young child's room, but I am not a huge fan of indoor shutters.

    Though I do love the color contrasts of the first example you posted. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I also think that is an awsome look...one many people forget about as a decorating resource. Great job!

    Thanks for the visit, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! I DO love this idea! I saw something like these on "The Lettered Cottage" and even though THEY didn't like theirs, I LOVED them!
    Great post.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature. These shutters were a small project on the long, seemingly never ending to-do list for my daughter's playroom. I certainly didn't expect any fuss over them. You made me smile today. Have a great evening. Sandra @sawdustandpaperscraps

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the blue one better such a interesting idea. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice posting, what I am exactly searched is available in your website. Thanks Bye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...