Monday, March 29, 2010

PVC Curtain Rods

I love having nice curtains hung, with beautiful rods. But I am realistic and poor! Right now my windows are just blinds with nothing spectacular around them. I wish I could have something more but since we are renting and we have no money, it makes no sense in spending so much for only a year or two. I have felt this way until I came across A Little of This- A Little of That. She used PVC pipe, which is really cheap if I am not mistaken, and made these AMAZING curtain rods! Just look at that, they look like she spent so much on them but she didn't. This could be very useful for people like me that may have totally different windows next year, just cut more PVC. You can also change it up more often by just painting the pipe again. Check out the gorgeous transformation HERE!

Now all I need to do is find some curtain


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm working on making curtains for my new house and spent a lot on rods. Wish I'd seen these sooner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring me Michelle. I really appreciate it! Keep up the great blog! It's such a good resource for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH THANK YOU for posting this!!!!!!!! I'm also a renter, been here 2 years and after owning our own home for over 9 it's been hard to make it my own with wanting to buy anything specific for this house while we still look for the one we will buy (will it ever happen?) So thank you,thank you, thank you!!! This I think I can justify!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I've been wondering how I was going to afford a loooooooong rod for my front windows. Now I have the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya cool! but... How do you make them??!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...