Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Party Ideas That Make Me Happy

Oh MY!!! There are some new fun projects to add to my "someday list." Thanks for all the ideas. The link party is still going on so visit others and leave some comment love. Here are a few I'm wanting to do today!

This simple, but beautiful egg nest is one of the things that let's me know Spring is here. See this at The Bee Zoo. Go HERE.
Adding just a little embellishment to a shirt goes a long ways. Look how cute these fabric flowers and ruffles are. See how to make these at Girl. Inspired. Click HERE.

Make mod podge hand trees as a way to spruce up any room in your house. You gotta love this idea from At Second Street. Go HERE to see the tute!

HERE is one of those super fun and super cute ways to package a shower gift for a baby. A cupcake made from socks and a burpcloth. See how to make it at Cute As A Fox.

I think these carrots made from an old bed post are so cool! How fun for Easter!!!! Visit Cinnaberry Suite to learn more about them HERE.
I love me some topiaries! HERE is one that is made quickly from dollar store items. Visit The Woman Who Couldn't Sit Still to see how she made this Easter decoration.

Or perhaps, this Easter egg topiary is more your style. (or make them both). See this at Life as Lori. Go HERE.




post signature

14 comments:

  1. I love that first photo! So cute with the moss and the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute ideas, I don't know who to visit first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! Glad you liked my egg topiary..
    Lori at Life As Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the egg topiary...both of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I'm so glad you liked my carrots. I love linking up!

    Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the ideas! Very creative. thanks for hosting the link party. I love seeing all the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so many great posts and inspiring ideas. I need a long vacation so I can start all these neat projects. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it all!! What great photos too:) I gotta take better photos of my projects..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on the shirts! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for featuring me. I get so many great ideas from your site, I'm excited to be able to share with others!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..your easter egg flowers look awesome. I have never seen anything like it. keep it up the good work. Iflorist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for featuring me! I'm so excited you liked my birds nests!
    -Becca @ The Bee Zoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...