Thursday, March 18, 2010

There's More!!!

Here's a few more party ideas that are so fun! Make a necklace that you can interchange the main bling. Visit Polka Dot Chair for more. Go HERE.
Make your dishtowels stay put with this adorable tutorial from Sassy Sanctuary. go HERE.

Cake in a cone! How fun is that? Get your ice cream and cake all in one! See this idea HERE at House of Hepworths.

You must see the paint job (and everything else) in this baby room at Thoughts and Ideas. I'm jealous! Go HERE.




post signature

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the neclaces and the oven towels! I have noticed we both stay up late, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to wake up and find myself featured!!! Thank you! I had so much fun painting his room and now I have 2 pregnant friends and I can't wait to help with their baby room....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just last night I was trying to think of a way to keep my towels stay on the oven!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring me!! Yay! You've made my day!!! I added a post about it on my blog so you now have a link-back. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these ideas! I can totally use the towel craft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so flattered to be featured! Thank You! My blog is proud to wear your button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the feature!!!
    I love seeing what you find in blog land every day....

    I'm not sure I like to see myslef staring back at me though LOL!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. My cake in a cones never look that pretty! You made my day Michelle--30 something? Aah shucks, I wish! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...