Saturday, March 20, 2010

T-Shirts to Love

Here are a few t-shirts ideas from the T-shirt Categorically Crafting show. Click HERE to enter one of your projects or to look at some of the other ideas!
This has to be one of the cutest t-shirt dresses I have ever seen!!! The front (superman) and the back (a cape that attaches with buttons) is the perfect Supergirl outfit. See all the details at Mama Lusco. GO HERE.
These butterflies flying around on this shirt are so fun!!! Learn how to make them at My Craft Discovery. GO HERE!
This tutu dress is the kind of dress that a little girl would refuse to take off. My daughter would want to sleep in it and wear it to school. Learn how to make it HERE at Harrigan Howdy!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I'm sooo into tutus for my little girl right now... but I'm pretty sure in a couple years, she'll be right there with yours- sleeping in them. lol. Glad you liked it.

    Blessings-
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! It's so fun to look through everyone's great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...