Sunday, April 4, 2010

Make it Cheaper!!

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter!  Click the links on the right!

Last night while surfing through the blogasphere I came across this amazing lampshade.  Beauty in the Attempt saw a lampshade like this at Pottery Barn and decided she could make it without the cost and also personalize it more for her and her husband.  She took letters that her husband wrote her and transferred them to the lampshade for their bedroom.  This is only the protype, I cannot wait to see what the end result looks like!!  I going to try this for sure, cannot wait to try it!!

Look at this close up and see the detail!

 
The Virginia House made this letter similar to the ones in the Ballard Designs catalog.  She did such an amazing job, it would be a great addition to any room, go check it out HERE!  Thanks for the inspiration!!

Have a great EASTER!!!  I hope you eat lots of ham and have a fun filled day with family!!!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with the lamp shade and I'm pretty sure I will be making one or two in the very near future. Thanks for all of the beautiful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog!!!

    Now following!

    Jennifer
    www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet!!! Thank you for the feature! I promise not to let you down on a fab tutorial. I have finished the bedroom and am now working on the accessories...so you know the shades will be the 1st thing I put my heart into making. I do think the shades are sheer perfection...and your little corner of the blog world is divine. Thank you for following and FEATURING me. I hope we soon see more of each other. :)

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to see both of these. Lots of inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring me!!! I have so much fun finding things that I can do cheaper and doing a link party each week. I do hope more people will start to join in the fun! Thanks again, I'm so glad to have "found" you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the great comments!! You guys are awesome!!! We appreciate you all checking out the blog! Hope you had a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...