Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Links to Love!

For some beautiful vignette and tablescape ideas for Easter, you must see this post at The Stories of A to Z. It is the highlights of her vignette party. Go HERE.
HERE are some awesome ideas for Easter at Tatertots and Jello. I especially love this burlap carrot she found. 20 Great idea!!!!!
And last, but not least, this adorable bunny hat was one of the last projects linked up to the Whatever Goes Wednesday party. It makes me want to have another baby so I can make one for the baby!!! Created by Girl. Inspired. Go HERE.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love all three of those links! Those ideas are adorable - thanks so much for sharing.

    I hope you have a very Happy Easter!!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Have a wonderful Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...