Thursday, April 8, 2010

Drool Worthy

When I first saw this driftwood boat, I thought how perfect it would look in a boys room (and it definitely would!) But I also think it would look great on a shelf, in a bookcase or almost anywhere in a house. Visit The Stories of A to Z to se how easy it was to make. GO HERE.


If you haven't seen this "real person" laundry room around the web, you have been missing out. Not only is it doable, but Show N' Tell shares how she made the STORAGE below the washer and dryer. Those drawers cost over $100 a piece. Save yourself money and build your own. I think you could also look at that cute door over the shelf and recreate that too. See the post HERE.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love chandeliers in laundry rooms. My husband says no, but he never goes in there...I may have to install one myself, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently discovered Show 'N Tell and lover her blog! Thanks so much for featuring my humble boat :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from FF...always love your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for featuring my laundry room!!!

    And i love that little driftwood boat - gotta make me one of those :)

    Sausha @ {show & tell}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...