Thursday, April 8, 2010

Two Ways To Make Your Bedroom Happier!

Don't have a headboard yet? Try this easy, quick and inexpensive solution to a headboard at Poppies At Play. (You'll be surprised how it was made.) Go HERE.
And after you get that sweet headboard, don't you think that your bed would be so much happier with a beautiful ruffle pillow like this one at Samster Mommy? I think so. See the secret pillow material and how it is made HERE.


Don't forget to look at what you can enter in the Giveaway Directory this week! Keep scrolling down!!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun to look at my blog roll and see a pic of my project. You are so sweet to feature it!! You've made my day!!

    XOXO,
    Andy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...