Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lots of Really Cute Egg Decorating Ideas!

I am assuming that some of you will be like me scouring the internet to find some cute way for the little ones to decorate the eggs tomorrow! I found a couple of really cute sites that have GREAT ideas on them!

A Little Tipsy (love her name so funny!!) tried to come up with 10 and ended up with 11 ideas for decorating eggs, always going the extra mile! I just love how they turned out, go see her ideas HERE

Retro-Mama has made some really adorable fabric eggs, NO EGG NEEDED!! These are great since you can keep them and use them every year! You can see her eggless eggs HERE


HAPPY EASTER!!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What cute features! LOVE THEM! Happy Easter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me! i love the fabric eggs too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...