Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two More Sweet Ones!

If you haven't been back to the Whatever Goes Wednesday party, you are missing out! New links have been added today. Here are some links I like! Turn a beautiful (or funky) scarf into a stylish summer shirt. Potholes and Pantyhose show you how to do it HERE.
This cute cord keeper-together would make my life so less tangled. See how to make them HERE at A Girl and A Glue Gun.

Don't forget to show your "can" projects tomorrow at the Categorically Crafting show!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! Had I known about his before shooting my picture, I might have tried to get a little cuter. Good lord--look at my hair. Bleck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...