Friday, May 7, 2010

Attention Music Lovers

If you are a music lover, you will LOVE these ideas!
What do you think about this freezer paper stencil of a guitar? Pretty amazing!!! This is a rock star onesie! See it HERE at Pink Tea.


Make this messenger bag that a male would tote around with this template from Crap I've Made. Go HERE.

OR make the feminine version of a piano bag with this tutorial from Crap I've Made HERE.
And if you missed this folksy dress from last week, see it at Get Your Craft On. go HERE.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with that onesie! My husband and I are both really into music - he plays guitar and I sing and play piano. Our 2-year old loves to "try" to play his guitar. This onesie is too, too cute!!!!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute! What a great idea to combine love of music and love of crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my onesie. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music makes us smarter - and cooler, too.

    Cute features!

    :) Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...