Friday, May 7, 2010

Sweet Links From Today's Party!!

Woohoo!!! We made it to another weekend!! I hope you all have big plans to celebrate all the wonderful women in your lives this weekend! I am sure my husband and children have some for me! Make sure you check out the links from the party, lots of great ideas in there like this one from Bird Crafts, this just looks oh so yummy!! Here I go again licking the computer screen! I think any mom would be lucky to have this Mama's Cake made for them!! Make sure you check this out HERE!!

Did you see this sweet idea? Let mom know exactly why you love her! Over at On My Side Of The Room she showed this idea for a 10 Things I Love About My Mom Book. I would just love one of these from my little ones! Reading these on an especially naughty day would definitely give me a pick me up!!
Another great gift for a mom or a grandma. Check out this family tree magnet board at Cute As A Fox. Go HERE.
Make sure you check out what else our lovely bloggers have listed here and show that special lady in your life how much she means to you!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Boy, I am so distracted by that mama cake. Thank goodness my sweetie made dinner tonight so I do not literally lick the screen.

    Yum!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. That cake looks SO delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...