Friday, May 28, 2010

Iron On Clothing Labels

If you run an Etsy store (or something like unto it), make your own clothes or just want to cut the itchy tags of kids' clothes, but still would like to have the sizes labeled, pay attention to this post at Lil Blue Boo. She shows how to use iron on material to label clothing! The perfect answer to your tags problems. Go HERE.

Also, Lil Blue Boo is holding an UGLY upcycled knit clothing contest! Go HERE to read all about it. I'm excited to see the entries!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous idea...should I ever need a label! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. Maybe you could elaborate more of this. You could have also a metal tags on it to look better.



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...