Friday, May 28, 2010

Mirror Categorically Crafting Show

One of my favorite decor items in a home are mirrors. They are beautiful, inviting and reflective!!! If I could have a wall of mirrors (like I see so many picture walls out there), I would be thrilled! Let's see some of the mirrors I have found around blogland and how they make their mirrors stunning!

Use creative elements (like these cement caps) to surround a mirror and bring out some beauty. See this at Flea Market Trixie. GO HERE.

Surround a mirror with sticks (especially driftwood) to make it rustic and beachy. See this at Create Studios. Go HERE.

Take spray paint to an outdated, ugly mirror and make it new and pretty again. Don't you love this one by The Diary of Dave's Wife. (Love that blog name!!!) Go HERE.

Take an old mirror and make it over into a "dress up" mirror for the playroom. A little bit of vinyl, lights and fancy clothes makes this every little girls' dream. Go HERE to Get Your Craft On.

Don't you want a mirror like this in your home? I do. Bird Crafts made over this beauty. Go HERE to see how.

For more mirror ideas, see the
mirror archives HERE.

Please join your crafty post if, and only if, it corresponds with the category and theme of mirrors. (If it doesn't fit in this category, please link it up to Whatever Goes Wednesday.) Link up crafts, decor, sewing projects, food, tips, etc, that has to do with mirrors. If you have joined a mirror project to a party on my blog before, feel free to add it to this show too! If you have a lot of mirror projects, please choose your favorites. (Please no more than 4 posts per blog). Link to the specific posts, not to your main blog page.
Let's see what you have created (either recently or in the past)!


You can paste the "Categorically Crafting" button onto your blog post. I would love to see these floating around so more people can post their themed projects. I will leave this linky post open until next CC Show. Keep checking back for more ideas!!!
The next 3 Categorically Crafting Shows are as follows
:

June 4 - Glass Bottles
June 11 - Summer
June 18 - Father's Day!







post signature


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend! Enjoy...Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank-you for the feature and for the sweet comment! It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that mirror by Flea Market Trixie. Thanks for hosting this party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my teeny-tiny garden streamer mirrors look so funny next to everyone else's "big girl" mirrors! Is it possible that butterflies and hummingbirds ever check themselves out in my hanging looking glasses? Just chuckling to myself here -- I'm a goof!
    Jude

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...