Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Look What I Found!

I just got home from work and am quickly looking through the links. Here are a few ones that I am liking so far. Expect a few more later tonight. Yipee!!!
I know what you are thinking, "Cool Pendant." What's even cooler is how it is made. Visit Stepping Thru Crazy to see the process for making it.
GO HERE.

If you have little ones, this idea for a Make You Own water table is a fabulous one!!! My kids LOVE to play in water with measuring cups and things that float.
See this idea at Fireflies and Jellybeans!
GO HERE.


HERE is a shirt I haven't seen before. She made it out of a hankerchief. So cool!
Visit Over At The Perkins Place to get the details HERE.



post signature

4 comments:

  1. I have several hankerchief's just sitting in my closet.. I might try this!
    Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my water table! :) It has been so much fun!

    I am lovin' that pendant and that hankerchief shirt is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great ideas! I don't have little one's at home anymore - but they would have loved that water table. And the other two items are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like that necklace! great job.

    ~L~
    fashion DIY @ avidaccents.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...