Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Party Mania!!!

This is by far one of my favorite ideas from today! Make a perpetual birthday calendar using recipe cards!!!! Brilliant, useful and inexpensive. Go HERE to On My Side Of The Room to see how.
Monograms are so popular right now! A monogram made with corks SHOULD be popular because is looks fantastic. See it at I Can Find The Time. Go HERE.

This 3-D flower art display is very lovely! I could see this in my house! This was created by Life in the Pitts (guest blogging at C.R.A.F.T). GO HERE


Do you know anyone who decorates with rolling pins? I didn't, but I do now. Visit Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures to see how nice it looks. Go HERE.



post signature

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...