Monday, May 24, 2010

More Flowers From The Show

Here are a few more flower ideas from the Flower Categorically Crafting show. There is still time to add a link and check out the linked up projects HERE.
.

Who doesn't love a charming throw pillow with a large flower on it? What's better about this flower pillow?
It's A NO SEW flower!
For of you out there who don't like to sew, this project is for you.
See the instructions at Love Stitched.

I think calla lillies are such sophisticated and elegant flowers!
This is the first calla lily DIY craft I have seen. What's not to love about this calla lily wreath? Calla lillies, burlap, raffia, twine, spray paint! It has it all!
See how to create this masterpiece at Positively Splendid.
GO HERE.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my pillow! I grabbed your feature button :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much for the feature! I am absolutely thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flowers - these are both so lovely!!!!

    :) Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...