Sunday, May 2, 2010

Parade of Homes!!!! (And Link Party)

If you didn't check out the Parade of Homes coordinated by Poppies At Play this last week, you missed out! There were 20 incredibly decorated homes that were shown. Oh, how I wish I could have a home more like those shown!!!! Inspiration and ideas for my dream home were definitely found. Go HERE to see the links to all 20 homes!!!!

And if you want to join the Parade of Homes and show off your home (or a room or two of it), check out this link party. Go HERE.
I didn't have a "favorite" home, but I really enjoyed House of Smith's because, not only is it ridiculously beautiful, but it links to the all tutorials she created as she decorated her home. Very helpful! And check out the bathroom ceiling!!!! I WANT THAT, but I'm not going to get it:( Go HERE to view this house.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. You're right - some absolutely beautiful homes. And I LOVE House of Smiths - especially her cutie-pie laundry room.

    Cheers!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!
    I have to say... that I'm thinking I want to do this in EVERY room in my house. LOL.
    Can't be TOO expensive right? PSHH!!
    :)
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...