Monday, May 3, 2010

Sewing for Girls

What do you plan on your daughter(s) wearing this summer? These posts will give you some good ideas for summer clothing!

Why not add some color and personality to a pair to shorts/capris/cut-off jeans by adding some fun ribbon? See how to make this at The Norman Five. GO HERE.

Bandanas just make everything cooler - especially cut off jeans. Momma's Kinda Crafty shows you how to make a bandana skirt out of jeans. GO HERE.

Don't you love it when an article of clothing can be used in more than one way? This 3-in-1 piece can be a skirt, a top or a dress. See all three at Rosies. Go HERE.

Turn a plain tank top into a summery darling tunic with this tutorial from Tea Rose Home. GO HERE.
Did you see this guitar dress? I think it is one of the most original and uniquely cute dresses I have ever seen. Get Your Craft On made it! There's no tutorial, but you can go HERE to see more pictures.

5 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for adding my pic and linking to my blog! I am going to add your featured button k?? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Michelle...you're so sweet! I love making stuff for my little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! Little girls are so fun to sew for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my tutorial! It is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Michelle for featuring my pants.Everybody's stuff for girls is so cute.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...