Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some Fun Ideas Out There!

I love old stuff!!  Well usually I like new stuff that looks old but look at this CAUTE census art:

I saw THIS over at Sleeping In An Unmade Bed
and thought it was too cute!  She has used a census with her grandparents on it as the background, how awesome is that!!  Make sure you check out her census art and the other projects she has to share!!
And how fun is this giant letter??  I think I could actually use this and it wouldn't cost us a dime, since it is all recycled (How Green!!)  Christy's Creative Chaos made this, so make sure you check out THIS project and more over there!!

And don't forget about Whatever Goes Wednesdays starting in a few hours...I can hardly wait!!
post signature

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...