Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Casual Blogger Conference Wrap-up!!!

Over a week ago, I attended the Casual Blogger Conference. It was a ton of fun! I had more fun with my new crafty blog friends than I did listening to the workshops and speaker. (Go figure! How did I make it through 9 long years of college?) Some of the classes were over my head. I don't see myself ever becoming a techy expert!!!! Some of the workshops caused me to dream of something better. Anyway, below are some of the fun pictures of the crazy crew!

This is Girls Night Out! We, Crafty Bloggers, found each other and stuck together because we were having so much fun laughing!!! Michelle (A Little Tipsy), Kara (Creations By Kara), Char (Crap I've Made), ME, Ashlee (I'm Topsy Turvy). If you don't know this by know, I am a little bit on the silly side. I love to be goofy! Some people have even called me....weird! I call it being creative with my personality!!! I meant to do this silly face on purpose! I don't smile that beautiful smile all the time!

These mustaches were the camera guy's business cards.

We had a little bit of fun with them.

Char and Michelle pretended to have mustaches! Kara and Ashlee were sporting the almost real thing!

Char, Michelle, Kara, Ashley, ME!!! I had a blonde mustache and don't like it as much as the dark ones!!!

Here we are again outside before we go to dinner for ICE CREAM!!!! Don't you love women who will support you in eating ice cream for dinner? My husband would never allow that!



The concert/party! We stayed at the back talking/yelling and laughing. This time Kari (UCreate) and Beckie (I Show Off) joined in the insanity of the crafty girls! I can just say that being with a group of crazy women is so fun! How refreshing!!!

I also met many other amazing bloggers with whom I didn't get pictures. Amy (The Diary Of A Quilter), Missy (So You Think You're Crafty) and more!

Expect to see some changes at Someday Crafts. I've already done a few and a few more will be coming! It might take me a while since I'm slow and have a ton of things going on, but I will get to them ....SOMEDAY!!!

If you have the chance to go to a blog conference, GO! It was worth it! I wish there was just a blog conference for crafty and home decor people! Anyone out there want to start one in the Salt Lake Area? I'd love to meet more of you!

post signature

11 comments:

  1. Man we were out of control with the mustaches. Dorks. And you forgot the part about Hilary Weeks getting a restraining order on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am signed up for bloggy bootcamp, but I'll have to check this one out!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so would have loved to attend! I would have even supported the ice cream dinner, oh yeah. Was this the first one? Hopefully not the last one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,
    You rock! I had so much fun getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous that you all had fun together! I am all for a crafty blog conference...but I am not in Utah! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle!

    I just found you through blogrankings.com and I am so glad I did. You seem like such a sweet, funny, kindred spirit. I smiled at all of the mustaches. Too funny! You remind me a lot of my best friend in high school : ). Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm a follower now. Really nice to meet ya, girl!

    : ) Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorie, does it make you feel better that we talked about you? Because we totally did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, the fun times we had! We have totally got to set up a crafty bloggers conference. Mustaches optional, ice cream required. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering when the mustache pics would come out. And everyone was so worried that you would hate me for that silly face pic. I knew better! We should all do ice cream dinner again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post... I really like the creativity in your post and it surely deserves an applause.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...