Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Few More Fantastic Ones

Don't have a room for an office in your home? No worries! If you have a closet, you can have an office! See how Uffda! Projects made her closet into a office HERE.
This is one of my favorite ideas from the whole party! Add a faux chair rail with a texture element to your home! See how to make this happen at Suzy's Artsy-Crafty Sitcom. Go HERE.



Ruffle up those polo shirts! My Craft Discovery did it and it looks great! See it HERE.


If your are like me, then you love all things bandana! I love it when bandanas are used as an applique like these independence whales! Aren't they adorable? See them HERE at Fowl Single File!


Check out more links HERE.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love the ruffly polo and the cute whales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me! I appreciate it! Love the whales too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my whales! I'm just itching for my daughter to sport her shirts on Sunday. I'll proudly display your featured button!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...