Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Party Time!

Here are some fun ideas I found at today's party! Hope you like these!
It's hot! Time to make this darling Sprinkler Suit for your daughter! Create and Delegate an awesome tutorial for it! Go HERE.




I don't know what is is about toilet roll crafts, but I love them - Especially this wreath. The Kundin Family created this one! Go HERE.

I love recycling bottles into something better and Crafts By Amanda has definitely done that! Go HERE to see some amazing upcycled painted bottles.


Everyone with a Cricut needs to read this post from Allie B Dallie. She walks you through how to cut fabric using your Cricut!!! No more need to buy those expensive fabric cutting machines! Go HERE.
There are still more links being added and viewed at today's Whatever Goes Wednesday Party HERE.


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Super Cute stuff! Check out my Craft Blog at www.kerrieskrafts.blogspot.com! I love your blog and all the fun ideas you have!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! Always a thrill to be recognized on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, fabulous party!! I'm especially loving all of the patriotic crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, I have been looking for the perfect inspiration for all these toilet paper rolls, which btw my kids think I am NUTS for saving, and that wreath idea is so perfect ty!I am off to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Tutorial on your blog! I really appreciate it! I hope to be featured again sometime! Thanks for hosting!!
    Happy crafting!
    ~allie B
    alliebdallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my jars and bottles!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...