Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back 2 School Waterbottle Download

Joy In The Little Things brings us this adorable printable!!!
**************************************************************************

I'm JOYFUL about back to school and want to "treat" the teachers a bit. Here are some water bottle labels that I created to tape onto the bottles (after removing the existing label) and attach a drink mix (not pictured). I used yellow & green polka dot because those are our school colors. Boy designs are on page 1, Girl designs are on page 2. Happy Back 2 School, joyful people!
Waterbottle-back2school Boyp1 Girlp2 (Click HERE to print)
Visit Joy In The Little Things today to tell her thanks for the download!

post signature

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...