Sunday, August 1, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT - Back 2 School Bash

.
August is officially here and you know what that means! School will be starting in the next couple of weeks! You are likely shopping for new clothes, celebrating and making the most of the last weeks of summer vacation, getting into new routines and other activities.
Here at Someday Crafts, we will be having a
BACK 2 SCHOOL BASH!!!
.
.
You are invited to submit anything related to "Back 2 School." I'm looking for traditions, tips, crafts, ideas, giveaways and anything else related to the theme for the week of August 9th - 14th. (I moved it up one week so we will all have a week to follow through with some of these ideas.)

Let's share our ideas of easing back into the school routine and making this an easy and fun transition for the kiddos.

Submissions and questions can be sent to Somedaycrafts@gmail.com
post signature

2 comments:

  1. such a fun idea! I'm having a back to school party next Saturday. I hope to have some fun pictures to share!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...