Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pillows Galore

Last week's Categorically Crafting Pillow Show was amazing. There were 42 links!!!! So many pillows. So many techniques and tips! If you didn't go back a view the end of the show, you should. Here are a few noteworthy pilllows that were inspiring to me.
Learn this cool quilting-type technique (called trapunto) with Make The Best of Things. I seriously need to try it because I like this skeleton key pillow so much. See the trapunto tutorial HERE.


Not only are these PB inspired pillows adorable, but the technique that was used to create them is useful! Learn how to copy images from your computer onto fabric from Thrifty Parsonage Living. GO HERE.

There were quite a few placemat pillows which I love! I wish I could find some placemats like this one! DARLING! See it HERE at Mad In Crafts.
If you are looking to just make a regular pillowcase, Threaded Together has a great tutorial. See the pillowcase tutorial HERE.


Visit the Pillow Party HERE.

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our blog, Threaded Together! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...