Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Goodies!

Here are a few more cool ideas from today's parties!
Make those large craft buttons in a big bracelet with Live, Laugh, Craft. I love these big button bracelets.

Just Sew Sassy shows us how to make a magnetic game board! What a fun family activity! Does this mean that game pieces will never be lost again?

Learn how to make a drum light shade with I Can Find The Time.

Check out a few more link from today's Whatever Goes Wednesday Party HERE.

post signature


2 comments:

  1. I featured you today over at Sassy Sites! Come by and check it out! Don't forfet to grab a FEATURED BUTTON!! I love your blog... such great ideas! :)

    http://sassysites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thanks so much for featuring my Game Board!! So many fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...