Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh So Good!

How fun is an "office makeover in a bag." Just a few simple items to make a boring office more workable and beautiful! View this at A Good Balance! It wouldn't be hard to do something similar to this as a gift or for yourself. Read more about this office makeover!

I'm loving the look of this ribbon folded and embellished shirt at Momma Go Round! So pretty! See the ribbon folded shirt tutorial.


I've seen plate walls, but never walls decorated by baskets! I have to say these are beautiful and so interested to look at! See this basket wall at C.R.A.F.T.


The recipes and foods linked up today look divine, but I am especially intrigued by the blue cheese and pear pizza at Our Family Treat! I want some tonight!
Keep checking out the Whatever Goes Wednesday links HERE. More will be linked up tonight.

post signature


4 comments:

  1. thank you for the feature :) it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Thank you so much. You totally made me smile. Announced it on my FB, so hopefully I can send some people your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! How lucky am I! Thanks for making my day! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature, Michelle!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...