Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Sweetness!

Here are a few more ideas from today's parties! So sweet!
La Maison Reid created this beautiful bag out of burlap. I love the look of it! Pleated burlap rocks!!!

Budget Wise Home gives us the ideas to use some embroidery hoops to make a fun mobile above a crib. Looks very cook!



It's corn on the cob time right now! I want some cupcakes that look like corn on the cob too! Thanks for the idea, A Crafty Escape!



If you are in a craft club or in charge of a homemaking type group, you will want to check out this post that has some simple, quick and inexpensive craft ideas like this book vase! See these at A Family Of Savages.

Check out more of the links at the Whatever Goes Wednesday Party!

post signature


3 comments:

  1. Loving that bag and those corn on the cob cupcakes are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the book vase and the corn cupcakes!! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my "corney cupcakes"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...