Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweetness!

Here's a few sweet links from today's party!
Who would have ever thought of a lolliclock? Crafting Occurs, obviously!!! This is such a sweet idea for a kids room, a toy room, a clock wall collection or a candy store!

Learn how to turn a lollipop into a clock!

I have always been scared of white! White furniture, white pants, white bedding! But when I saw this room by Thrifty and Chic, I heard my heart saying "I want white. White is so stunning!" I may never go white, but there is no denying the beauty of this room and headboard.


I love this sweater redo and the gorgeous belt to go with it! So stylish and classy. My other favorite part, it was made by Easy Peasy Grandma!!! (Don't you love it when you can get fashion inspiration from a grandma. LOL! I wish my mom was crafty like this!)

I'm loving this idea for a headboard. A Mustard Seed Dream created a fancy headboard out of....vinyl! How cool is that? You must click on the above picture to see a larger version of the vinyl headboard!

People are still linking up more ideas to the Whatever Goes Wednesday party! I hope you keep checking them out! Go HERE to see more links!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice feature and the nice comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first ever feature on a really big blog! Thanks you soooo much!!! A Mustard Seed Dream

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...