Sunday, September 5, 2010

Vegetable and Pumpkin People

Use all the pumpkins, gourds, zucchini and squash coming out of your garden or that you buy at a store or farmer's market to decorate your porch or table with adorable little vegetable people. We used to do this when we were kids. (We loved to carve boats out of zucchini and squash and send them down the irrigation ditch!!!) What a great fall activity!
Then She Made has some instructions and pictures of more pumpkin people.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing. i love that! thanks for highlighting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I've been inspired to make some too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha.. these vegetable people are too cute.. just when I thought I may have seen it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...