Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Boo Yeah!!!!

Can I hear a loud boo-yeah for all the wonderful projects linked up to the Whatever Goes Wednesday party! Awesome!!!!
There's something special about this zipper bracelet that wows me! See it at My Many Colored Days.

I want this apple picking skirt by Mommy Creations in my size! Would it still look cute for a big person?

Make fantastic map decor balls with Kensington Cottage!

Contemporize a topiary using this idea from The Elephant's Trunk.

This silhouette latern is perfect for Halloween! See it at The Charm of Home.

This pretty painted pumpkin topiary at The Soladay Family would look great next to my front door! Love the polkadots!

Keep checking out the Whatever Goes Wednesday links!!!!



post signature


6 comments:

  1. ha those map balls are awesome! Im soo loving that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my map balls! I feel I am in esteemed company with all those other great features! I can't wait to try and make the apple picking skirt for my little monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you for the compliment on my bracelet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my skirt. It makes my hard work worth it when people like what I do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...