Wednesday, October 13, 2010

OH YEAH!

Here are a few more awewsome ideas from today's Whatever Goes Wednesday party!!!!
.
How fun would these pumpkin chocolate covered marshmallows be for trick-or-treating!!!! Betty Crocker Wannabe will have the whole neighborhood at your her house!!!

Decorate your hair for the holidays with this spider hairband like My Modish Mood! It's creepy cool!

Learn how to change the color of your countertop with a little bit of spray paint at seven-thirty-three!


Paint a floor cloth to spice up a room. I wonder if this could work with a rug! See this at Decor to Abhor (LOL)!

Don't you love all the free printables for Halloween this year? This broom parking one by The Dairy Of Dave's Wife is so fun!
Pillowcase dresses are adorable, but this ghost pillowcase dress is the bomb!!!! Absolutely darling. (I could see pumpkin dresses too!) See this at Sugar Bee.


You gotta check out this pumpkin. What is the secret ingredient that makes it pop? Duct Tape!!! See this at The Frozen North!


Check out more of the recent links at the Whatever Goes Wednesday party!




post signature


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my marshmallow pumpkins! :) I love coming here every day. Glad you had fun at Disneyland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for featuring my pillowcase ghost - -and funny you mention pumpkins, because I thought the same thing and have the orange ready to be sewn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, great projects! My favorite is the ghost dress. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear one for the kind mention. Wish I had some of the marshmallows right now.

    If you paint your rug let me know as I want to see that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my duct tape pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...