Saturday, October 9, 2010

Minnie Pin Cushion


shares with us this fun Disney inspired pin cushion!





I made this pin cushion for a friend who loves all things Disney.
I thought about MY favorite part of Disney...the teacups, of course!
Then added her favorite colors and this is what I came up with!
I love it!
I took a cup and saucer and glued them together.
I cut out a circle from a piece of black fabric, in this case, I used fleece because I thought that it wouldn't show the holes from the pins as much.
Then I started to hot glue the fabric circle to the inside of the teacup.
I left an opening so I could shove in some stuffing.
It needed to be Cassie'd up a bit so I added some tulle and red ribbon to cover the mechanics.
Top it off with some Glitter Thickers and red Minnie buttons...BAM!
It's a pin cushion!

Thanks Something From Cassie
for helping think outside the typical "Disney Days" ideas!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that!! I think I definitely need to make myself a tea cup pincushion!
    rubies-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...