Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Partner and Voting At Crafting With The Stars

You may remember me saying that I am one of the "stars" in the contest "Crafting With The Stars." I still laugh about this!!! The time to vote for the the first round is here. The theme is "Knock-Offs." Voting only goes for TWO DAYS!!! And I think THREE pairs will be voted off. (I think! I could be very wrong.)

Button Redo

I am thrilled to be paired with Amy from Naptime Crafters! Her blog is a great resource for those with little ones. She always is coming up with amazing ideas and is often having giveaways. You really should go visit her blog to see her lovely skills.
SO please do your blogging duty by heading over to Sew Dang Cute who is hosting this contest and voting for your favorite knock-off. There are definitely some good projects! And stick around Sew Dang Cute for a while because she has interviews with the contestants, and all sorts of great posts going on.
.
Wish Amy and I a whole bunch of luck!!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. It was SO hard to pick, I wish this first week we could vote more than once, there were SO many amazing crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it's 3 pairs who will be elimintated the first round. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...